Sunday, August 24, 2014

With the Louis Vuitton

There have been a great number of questions recently about the Louis Vuitton Brief that I carried with me in The big apple last week. Today I want to discuss these handbag in it's entirety!

Tory Burch Case for iPhone 4 /4s Seahorse

How funny is this selfie from C. Wonder? I think it's hilarious; I was trying on so many pairs of sunglasses!

I'm going to be completely frank on this page; I don't believe that children also teenagers should carry around designers bags. Kate Spade or iPhone 4 cases Tory Burch is probably the highest luxury you should be shopping under 17 or 18 yrs . old. However , here I am sporting an famous Louis Vuitton and I'm 15 yrs . old. To clarify any confusion, my friend purchased this handbag when she or he was 18 in Paris. They have vintage so I have no idea if it's perhaps the Speedy 30 or thirty five, but it is a Speedy. She i want to me borrow it when I want to know and I think that is very kind of the.

I brought the Louis Vuitton so that it will New York because I knew it would be correct size for the week and it's a vintage bag that I could wear effortlessly my outfits. I wasn't intending on showing it off or with, which I think a few people may have sorely mistaken it for. I took a real random strap from another the purse that I found and hooked things onto the LV which presented the bag extremely easy for this weekend retreat. The strap did not match these bag at all so if you look faithfully at any pictures from the trip to send back tell that the strap is completely distance. Another reason that I brought the Lv compared to my other handbags may be the zipper has a lock at the end that made me feel really comfortable when jumping on the Subway or even a walking around crowded areas in the site.

The purse worked wonderfully during the trip and I'm super contented I brought it. It appended a chic factor to all of my case of looks that made me feel good cool, so I'm really pleased my mom let me borrow it during the week!

What is your most versatile wallet? I hope that cleared up any unhappiness!

There is another article about Tory Burch iPhone 4 case, visit here.

No comments:

Post a Comment