Sunday, May 4, 2014

The Instagram: Marissa D'Angelo

Throw a complete Michael Kors iphone 5 cases purse in just around any direction, and you're certain to hit one of Boston's many form undergrads. These stylish students are almost always ideal fodder for our weekly Instagram style column, where we dig through thousands of selfies, trolling for chic locals. This week we have 21-year-old Framingham State University fashion merchandising massive Marissa D'Angelo (www.instagram.com/dangellama). She's a new ambitious senior, bargain shopper, yet blogger. She's also obsessed with llamas and maintains that bell bottoms will eventually be back in style. Um, yeah. An individual, let's give Marissa an ansigtsudtryk kiss hello.

Michael Kors iPhone 5 Case Strips Black White

Q. You are the earliest person I've ever encountered someone who is obsessed with llamas. I'm more of a new alpaca man myself. Did you've got a positive llama moment as a child who may have led to this fascination?

A. If only I had a better answer to this situation. Maybe I can blame it over Napoleon Dynamite and his pet delirio Tina? I think what I'm a large amount fascinated about is the fact that people can certainly own llamas as pets. Much like people want a pristine show poodle dog or a Siamese cat, I want a complete head-turning animal. Fashion opinion: As the little black dress, I don't believe that owning a delirio will ever go out of style.

Q. It's a moment to talk dream job. When you move on, where do you picture yourself?

One particular. The ultimate dream would be to bring pleasant and happiness to people — may it be through a blog, magazine, or maybe even inside the show. Hey, we're talking objectives here. My dream would not single include myself, but also my family yet friends because we're all attractive and creative in our own particular ways. Any business that could use and bring success to all the public I care about is my main goal.

Q. There are dozens of Boston-based fashion blogs. Why do I saw yours (www.dangellama.com) over the others?

One particular. We have posts from makeup creators, music enthusiasts, beauty experts, and native fashionistas. It's not all me. A one-stop, fashion-forward Boston blog which inturn features clothing, cosmetics, music, yet humor in a completely realistic yet non-intimidating way.

Q. You explained to me you just got back from Coachella, and so I'm going to need to hear your greatest Coachella story. Don't worry, it will live between the two of us — and everybody reading this column.

A. Wouldn't you wish to know? Once you witness people lined in glow sticks sleeping young adults a rave, walk by London Hilton nonchalantly, see Matt Shultz from Cage the Elephant chibre into a full pineapple and throw it out into the crowd mid-performance, as well talk your friend out of a new anxiety attack while waiting for Outkast that you perform, you'll understand why Coachella needs to be have firsthand. I completely recommend of which. That is all I can say in that matter.

Q. When was the quite time you spent more than $200 employing pair of shoes?

A. Unfortunately this situation doesn't apply to me, unless we are still talking about the shoes I see around my dreams. In that case I would perhaps my Christian Louboutins are amazing, though they really aren't much use to me plus I'm riding my llama along the neighborhood.

Michael Kors iPhone 5S case

No comments:

Post a Comment