Friday, March 25, 2016

Why do some good but in the Internet be evil

Why do some good but in the Internet

"Editor's note" as we all know, some of them in real life play the nice guy roles, had a cow on the Internet everywhere, through this virtual world vent their discontent. But if you read the following articles, you will be part of "dissatisfaction" changed: some people used to be a professional in the field of, but ignorance of Zhuang b people "fraught" angered by the behavior. People hate most is, when professionals trying to deal with it when those people in a "tip of the 6 seconds" of speed to dominate the online debate. In this virtual world, good people really terrible. Kenzo iPhone6 plus

Please forgive me, I'm very emotional. Will be referred to this emotion sometimes passion, sometimes people hate rant. I will write today was because Wil Wheaton's blog post on Hacker News forums of the depression lie led to a heated debate on, this sort of debate I have seen quite a few.

What caught my attention? Why do I have to describe it as "good people do evil?"

Yes, on the Internet today people are talking about the effect of treatment of depression. Honestly, this makes me very angry. This has been studied by countless people, and there are many on the market-related magazines and books. Zhuang b person but there are some ignorant and love to argue this as their lifelong career.

Kenzo iPhone 6 plus

What can we get it? We take a look at cognitive behavior therapy a person issued the following comments:

If we are to the people around him because of his messy and angry, a research report will reveal to us their thoughts?

Just when I want to reply to the comments, I realized that this guy's OK, he just wanted to put a good questions to the world. How do cognitive behavioral therapy works, I feel they were misled. In fact, I would like to reply to a pertinent comments.

While I assume this person does not understand the cognitive-behavioral therapy, but who can guarantee I very well understand this thing? I think a lot of people will be misled by these comments, but he defended, but also pledged not to mislead them? If I were defeated in argument words said but others down, other people don't know some right knowledge, it would have much impact?

Why do some good but in the Internet

If I give the public create the wrong impression, they will stay away from those who could help or treatment of people around you? This idea has caused me a great deal of trouble, so I feel that I have no right to be defended for cognitive-behavioral therapy accordingly.

When I wrote the learned optimism (Learned Optimism) book review of when I will be careful to encourage others to read the book. Because the author is a researcher, and do the research. For those of you who just read two or three pages, they are not qualified to comment on the book. I very much hope that we can finish this book with a curious mind.

On the Internet, I am responding to those arguments and comments: read it for yourselves-related books and materials.

When I see some people on certain things on the Internet greatly appreciated (or sprayed as worthless), I will be very careful. When faced with those bookworms discuss their candidates on the Internet, of course, I'll tell them: sometimes the most self-confident person dares to admit their own ignorance. Whether expert or an experienced programmer, they will have their own "blind spots". For starters, they are not necessarily qualified for the work. They can read about Raganwald (Editor's Note: Canada a programmer) warrior algorithm article, learn to program design. Those veterans can find defects and dangers, especially when I'm faced with a choice. And word on a network, they will be more careful, "sometimes" and "is the case may be". From their words, I actually can make a preliminary judgment: this one really experienced people?

There is an old saying that good, ask first, industry specializing in surgery. You know more, you have to weigh a lot of things, you'll find yourself ignorant. When someone who experienced when people seek recommendations, they will more often say: "take a look at the first, and then make the decision. "But for those who are less confident of Zhuang b people, they are more like" this is the greatest of all time "and" this is garbage "like to evaluate things. The most depressing is that those experienced when one is hesitant to back those Zhuang b person has begun to "tip of the 6 seconds" speed back to ridicule.

Most of the time arguing on the Internet is dominated by shortsighted person. So you can't because some people on the Internet forum to make some evaluation of the "trial" of cognitive therapy, because it may be misled ignorant people. If you or someone around you suffer from depression, please don't make decisions based on discussions on the Internet. You can communicate with the doctor, and discuss with the symptoms, and then go read some books and papers. If that's all right, it is best to meet with patients directly.

When I complain if everyone is ready, in fact I am a good and evil on the Internet.

Via:raganwald

Galaxy Note 5

4284 votes Kenzo iPhone 6 plus

Galaxy Note 5

After London and Shanghai after rehashing the event, Samsung's new flagship Galaxy S6 edge+ and Galaxy Note5 has come before us, and we got in the first retail version of Galaxy Note5, then this Note what's new flagship series features? Come and see ... ...

View details of the voting >>

No comments:

Post a Comment