Saturday, September 13, 2014

juicy couture overdose event.

On Monday night I attended the Delicious Couture Overdose event at Goldbar hosted by SheKnows Experts, connect with one another was so much fun! The event was to enjoy time the launch of Juicy iPhone 5 case's newest perfume – Viva nuestra Juicy Gold Couture.

Juicy Couture iPhone 5 Case Pink

The event tremendously embodied exactly what you'd think "Couture Overdose" would be – an over-the-top gold and glitter experience. Originating from a decorations to the food to the spray bar and swag, everything was likely gold, glitz, and glam.

This also great being able to catch up with one more SheKnows Experts! I even arrived at do a quick video interview to get SheKnows, which I LOVE being a women.

I was sent the Viva nuestra Juicy Gold Couture perfume 10 days ago to try out for myself, and I really like it. It has the perfect scent equalize of wild berries, a make out of honeysuckle and a luxurious spirit of golden amber, melted caramel, and vanilla.

I've got to assert, I love living here during Idaho Fashion Week! It's so very simple to experience the events, see the new styles and designs coming out, and enjoying a bit of elegance that I wouldn't otherwise. Oh, and then who doesn't love the opportunity to produce dressed up?!

I've really been passionate seeing all of the new trends whilst NYFW, but I'm especially passionate all of the GOLD. From the runway to Couture Overdose event, I kaint get enough of gold and might definitely be incorporating into my personal sort. I'm a huge fan of gold rings jewelry, shoes, and even gold makeup usage and nails for the fall. And, Viva la Juicy Gold Fashion Perfume to top it at a distance!

Please note that I was compensated to the present event/post. All opinions herein work as my own.

How do you add a bit of #coutureoverdose to your personal style?

There is another article about Juicy Couture iPhone 5S case, visit here.

No comments:

Post a Comment